TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Please find our terms and conditions of service for your reference. By choosing Pearspring to undertake work for you, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of service listed below:
GENERAL – PAYMENT, SERVICE TERMS AND EXCLUSIONS:
- The total amount due is payable upon completion of the works; no later than 7 working days from the date listed on the invoice.
- Late payment could result in PearspringÂ withdrawing their services if part way through work, or applying late charges to your bill.
- Pearspring will not carry out any further works, scheduled or otherwise until full payment is received for any completed works.
- Products, materials and plants remain the property of PearspringÂ until full payment is received.
- PearspringÂ are not responsible for the health and maintenance of plants/the garden. Watering / ensuring watering systems are turned on is the responsibility of the client.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our pricing structure and the range of services we offer. These are reviewed on a 12 monthly basis.
- The client shall provide Pearspring with water/electricity at no charge, as and when required.
ACCESS AND VISIT CANCELLATION:
- Access to the garden shall be provided by the client to accommodate our visit. If we are unable to access the garden when specified you will incur a penalty charge of Â£55.00 (inc. VAT) to cover our labour costs.
- Cancellation/changes to the agreed visit must be communicated to Pearspring no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Pearspring reserve the right to cancel/rearrange scheduled visits according to weather conditions.
PAYMENT, SERVICE TERMS AND EXCLUSIONS – ANNUAL MAINTENANCE PLAN:
- The total amount due for the plan is payable by 12 monthly payments; via a scheduled electronic bank transfer such as a Direct Debit.
- A Direct Debit or similar must be set up before any works will be undertaken by Pearspring.
- The client /Â Pearspring must give one monthâ€™s noticeÂ in writing/via email if either party wishes to terminate the annual maintenance plan.
- If you choose to leave before the end of the annual maintenance plan,Â you shall be charged your final monthly payment; plus a balancing chargeÂ to ensure all works previously carried out are paid for in full. To work this out calculate the no. of visits carried out x your price per visit (inc. VAT). Then minus the total no. of monthly payments you have made to leave you with your balancing charge.
- The annual maintenance plan includes general maintenance within the garden (exc. large hedge/shrubs/tree pruning). Special projects (e.g. planting/mulching) or larger one-off jobs (tree pruning, shrub removal etc.) Â within the garden will be subject to separate charges.
- Plants/products/compost etc. bought for the garden will be invoiced separate to the monthly payment amount.
DOG OWNERS PLEASE NOTE:
- Dogs must be kept inside whilst we work on your garden.
- All dog mess must be cleared prior to our scheduled visit. It is not the responsibility of Pearspring to clear dog mess.
- If it is present in volume, we shall not be able to carry out the requested work and a penalty charge of Â£55.00 (inc. VAT) will be incurred to cover our labour costs.